The Players Code of Conduct has been developed for everyone involved with the Balnarring Junior Football Club. The code outlines acceptable behaviour that is consistent with our aim of developing a positive, fun, welcoming and successful club. It is important that everyone understands their obligations under the code and commits to comply with all aspects.
I, __________________________________ will to the best of my ability:
- Play by the rules of the club and the Mornington Peninsula Junior Football League and encourage my team mates to play by the rules.
- Never disagree in public with the decisions made by umpires and encourage others to support the umpire’s decisions.
- Treat all club and the opposition facilities with respect and leave the equipment, rooms and grounds as I found them.
- Respect and co-operate with my coaches, club officials and team-mates and never use foul language or harass others.
- Encourage and help my team mates to participate at training and in games regardless of their ability. I will be a team player.
- Help others be the best they can be.
- Players should conduct themselves appropriately when using social media and electronic communication and must not offend, intimidate, humiliate or bully another persons(s) and must not bring the club into disrepute.
I will endeavour to uphold the above code of conduct to the best of my ability. I understand that any transgressions will be brought to the attention of the BJFC committee who will commence the breach of conduct process. Depending on the severity of the breach this may result in disciplinary action such as suspension or, in the most severe case, de-registration.